Wednesday 20 March 2013

Wishlist #1


WISHLIST.




So, after spending a large sum of money across the pond in Paris, and paying for my V ticket for this summer, i have found myself to be in debt with my mother, and also lusting after a few things.

Her is a short and sweet overview on the things i'm after!






 This beauty is a meek price of £9.99 but i'm adamant on not purchasing this until payday!

I bought the 'Soleil Tan De Chanel - Bronzing Makeup Base' recently and thought this would be a perfect for it as i've found my contour brush applies it rather 'Cake-a-ly'





Oh my, this is the perfect denim skirt and cannot wait to buy this and wear it this summer.

At £40 its not to bad for American Apparel but probably not the cheapest of skirts.




3. Jeffery Campbell Skulltini Loafer - Nude


The perfect 'Everyday' Shoe At £105 i'm hoping that if/when i purchase these that they will last me a good while!

The Nudey colour with metal skulls makes a nice change to the Topshop Studded Loafers that everyone and their mum has ... including me!




L'OReal GLAM SHINE STAIN SPLASH102 ROMY

"New Glam Shine Stain Splash: it's a gloss that acts like a stain." 

These intrigued me highly, after all the hype on the YSL Glossy Stains, But these are £7.99 as a posed to £23.50

Iv've never been into Lip-glosses whatsoever, but i do tend to gravitate towards Lip-stains.

When looking at these products i saw that there wasn't a great colour range but this one stood out as a very 'me' colour and a pretty safe one.

 So fingers crossed if i try this ill be head over heals!


A BAG!



right i neeeed a bag,i can never buy one as i never seem to be able to find 'the one' 
i don't mind spending abit on a bag as i know ill get my use out of it as i don't tend to change it often 
My current bag is a DKNY one and its lasted over a year!But i think its time for a change.

Colour. Spring is right round the corner and i would really like a bright colour.





7 comments:

  1. I've been wanting the Jeffery Campbell shoes as well, super pretty!xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know they're amazing! aren't they!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Such a great post, love the gif's you have made and i would love your wishlist as well!! I'd love it if you could come over and check out my blog as well and maybe we could follow each other?
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thankyou lovely!!
      ofcorse i will! xxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for checking out my blog hun!
    - I reeeeaaally want real techniques brushes o.o all of them! they seem to be incredibly good! too bad they aren't available in Denmark! waah! :(
    - I will follow you back hun ^_^
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww no thats sooo grim i have like them alll now hehehe! obsessed!
      XXXX
      Thankyou xxx

      Delete
  4. aww yeah! thankyou so much! eee yess iv'e been on your blog its on my reading list :) XXXX

    ReplyDelete